What are the Advantages Provided by Circumcision?
Here are the most important advantages men can get from circumcision.
1. Men who are circumcised are about five times less prone to UTI or urinary tract infection. The population of boys who get circumcision who will acquire a urinary tract infection compared to those who did not are just less. Research have said that severe urinary tract infection at a very early age can lead to kidney problems as the person gets older.
2. Indications have showed that circumcised men are less likely to experience penile cancer, penile inflammation or any other STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Take into account that by having an education about safe sexual practices can help you not to attain any sexually transmitted diseases. In addition, by means of having a good hygiene can prevent any penile infections.
3. Men who were circumscribed are free and can prevent acquiring phimosis which is the tautening of the foreskin that could close the opening of the male reproductive organ.
4. And the chances of having a prostate cancer by those men who were circumscribed are just so low. And there is a proof that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra as stated by the professor of a prominent cancer institute in London. And he also said that infections that are not cured right away could increase the cell division taking place in the prostate. Each and every division would permit any damages in the DNA. For a couple of patients, this could even develop into a cancer.
5. Surveys also showed that men who were circumcised are about 3 times less likely to be a carrier of HPV or human papilloma virus. HPV is the causative agent of cervical cancer in women. In addition, studies had also reported a 58 percent decrease in the risk of cervical cancer among women whose partners were circumcised as stated by the professor from the cancer prevention at Harvard school of public health.
6. And men who had a circumcision enjoy about 60 percent reduction of acquiring HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. Why is this so? The reason behind this is that the foreskin has a huge number of target skills favorable for the development of HIV infection. And there is a high probability for the foreskin to tear off during a sexual intercourse. And the break present in the foreskin can be an entryway for the development of HIV infection. And a researcher from university of Melbourne form the OBGYN department stated the taking away the foreskin would take away the site of HIV entry to male reproductive organ.